I am often asked, "What is Craniosacral Therapy?"
Join me for a glimpse into how I use Craniosacral Therapy to help people move away from the aches, pains, and stresses of life allowing them to use their energy to enjoy more and be more present.
How Can it help me?
Craniosacral Therapy helps people to move through health issues that include back pain, whiplash, headaches, chronic injury, insomnia, depression, stress, and anxiety.
The method can be used alone or in conjunction with other modalities, including EMDR, Trauma Resolution Therapy, Somatic treatments, Acupuncture, and Transformational Coaching.
Time and time again I have witnessed the therapeutic value of this work in helping people improve their quality of life.
Common issues Craniosacral helps people to overcome:
Immune System Disorders
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Tinnitus & Middle Ear problems
TMJ (Jaw) disorders
Relieve stress and improve coping mechanisms
Stress, trauma, and illness restrict the natural flow of cerebrospinal fluid through the body and Craniosacral work helps people restore that flow, enabling the body to alleviate the aches, pains, and strains of life.
Strengthen the Body's Immune System
Science has shown that stress causes the body's immune system to weaken, making people more susceptible to illness. Craniosacral Work supports people's central nervous systems to strengthen the immune system and build resilience against illness and fatigue.
Work with other Therapies
Craniosacral Work can be used alone or in conjunction with other healing methods including Trauma Resolution therapy, EMDR, Psychotherapy, Somatic treatments, Acupuncture, Massage, and medicine work. Craniosacral helps people reconnect with parts of themselves that may have become vulnerable due to trauma, injury, or illness so that they can free up their energy to enjoy more of their lives.
What I will be doing:
• I will meet wear a mask at all times
• Hand sanitizer will be available for client use
• Windows will be open to air out each treatment room between visits
What You will be doing:
• Clients are not required to wear a face mask but may choose to during the session
• Please bring 2 of your own sheets for your treatment
• Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. When it is time for your appointment, ring the bell and I will be with you as soon as possible.
• Phone asap if you feel ill or have any reason to believe you have been exposed to COVID19
• It is recommended to dress in comfortable clothes and not to wear jeans for Craniosacral Sessions
• I advise clients to schedule 30 - 60 minutes of free time after sessions to allow the body to integrate the work, perhaps take a walk, rest, or journal.